[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One giant joke dude. Half way tempted to send that dealer a offer on the avalanche.

I would!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY and yet Ford keeps saying NO RAPTORS HAVE SHIPPED!!! What a F'n joke!!! PLUS these are stock orders!!!!

That is a big [emoji1589][emoji1589][emoji1589][emoji1589] to us who have been waiting since October!!!

philomega15

Reaction score
Good for the folks in Wise, VA - it's about an hour away from where I ordered my truck. At least we're seeing some on the ground

Blu Du

Reaction score
the first run of raptors must have problems and are waiting to be fixed while the new orders are being filled and shipped. I feel bad for you guys. mine is slated to be built next wk so I may see it before years end

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
TFLTruck posted an update on an article of theirs saying that they spoke to a representative and he told them that the trucks are currently being delivered to dealers now. Ford support and performance must just not have come across a vin that has shipped yet. And as for the retrofit, I'd imagine that the early builds that needed it should have it fixed by now, wouldn't you say?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TFLTruck posted an update on an article of theirs saying that they spoke to a representative and he told them that the trucks are currently being delivered to dealers now. Ford support and performance must just not have come across a vin that has shipped yet. And as for the retrofit, I'd imagine that the early builds that needed it should have it fixed by now, wouldn't you say?

I honestly don't see the early builds getting fixed before Jan. I'd love it if i'm wrong since i'm a early build. But seeing how a dealership in VA has one that was built on 12/2 on their lot......

JDog

Reaction score
So ford service and ford performance say no raptors have shipped. I guess those just appeared on the lot. This process is a joke.

Nope. There are two guys on the Raptors FB group that has Ford Performance, Mackenzie, tell them their trucks were now "in transit" and with a carrier not upfitter. She told me she had to look three times before she told the guy because she was so shocked! Lol. They're shipping for sure.

Darren, curious if your query would now show some in transit. You're in the FB group too. Go check out the post from "Stuart".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing