[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the 10/17 truck show location of Ramp 59? Do you know if that truck has always been at Ramp 59 - or like others have posted, has it gone "away" and returned? Again, just curious... thank you.

Here is the trail of that truck:

Produced
Ramp 59
Returned to plant
Released to body co
Ramp 59
Sent off site
Ramp 59

So it will probably be out of warranty until it gets here. :biggrin:

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10/20 truck is still showing In Production at Ramp 59. This freaking blows.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the 10/17 truck show location of Ramp 59? Do you know if that truck has always been at Ramp 59 - or like others have posted, has it gone "away" and returned? Again, just curious... thank you.

For my 10/20 produced truck, it's been at Ramp 59 since 10/21.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the trail of that truck:

Produced
Ramp 59
Returned to plant
Released to body co
Ramp 59
Sent off site
Ramp 59

So it will probably be out of warranty until it gets here. :biggrin:

Wish my dealer was a fraction as helpful as you've been! Thanks for the follow-up.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

For my 10/20 produced truck, it's been at Ramp 59 since 10/21.

As best I know, same here. Built 10.21 and at Ramp 59 since 10.23... about to be buried in some fresh snow.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well as it's been said many times already... These delays SUCK but will be well worth it once you get your trucks. Being said by the guy that may be trying to get home in the snow driving his mustang today. lol

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as it's been said many times already... These delays SUCK but will be well worth it once you get your trucks. Being said by the guy that may be trying to get home in the snow driving his mustang today. lol

I sold my truck based of of my eta of 11/17 from Ford, my dealer has given me a loaner, if he had not I would be walking! Lol! At least we do not have any snow.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold my truck based of of my eta of 11/17 from Ford, my dealer has given me a loaner, if he had not I would be walking! Lol! At least we do not have any snow.

I have an old jeep to drive if I need it, but really don't want to. Weather was supposed to be rain today but has now changed to sleet and possible snow. If it's gets bad before I leave I will take a 4X4 from work.

Darn 03- you look like the expert, HELP PLEASE! What's the deal with this Raptor?
1FTFW1RG0HFA66510

That's a stock order unit still showing at the plant. I can only get the basic info on that truck because it's a stock order.

Thank you, but I am far from the expert. Just happy to help with what knowledge I have.

Last edited: