[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Keep in mind that once the Raptors are really shipping it will take several weeks to clear the ramp. On the car carriers the Raptor can only be loaded on the top do to the width. I believe they can only get three per truck. It will take a shit ton of trucks to clear the lot.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that once the Raptors are really shipping it will take several weeks to clear the ramp. On the car carriers the Raptor can only be loaded on the top do to the width. I believe they can only get three per truck. It will take a shit ton of trucks to clear the lot.
Does that mean we might experience a delay in getting our trucks? Imagine that ;)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question is who's are they? Does anyone believe that dealers will allow special orders to be sat in and touched by random people?

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing these trucks were built after the trucks with problems and are first out because they working and out the door onto a truck or train. Needless to say I sold my Raptor in July and starting to wonder if I will ever get a new truck.