[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Troy Ford in Ohio has one too.

https://www.facebook.com/warriorracing/posts/1319796574751897

15338805_1319795484752006_8249595862385619533_n.jpg

15380289_1319795488085339_3570844057106714767_n.jpg

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI - when I posted this forum topic and called it [VERIFIED] it was indeed accurate. However that was based on my source at the Dearborn plant seeing them being loaded up on rail. Plenty of people between then and a few days ago were just about outright calling BS on it. That's fine - we've all been through the wringer waiting on these so I get it. However now that you see there are raptors in VA, OH, and likely other places as well... they didn't get there over night.

I have a feeling many of us will never see a new ETA. Your raptor may just arrive without ever getting one. I posted this topic when I did because they were indeed being loaded for shipping. Sometimes a lead is so "inside" knowledge, there's no way other external departments to Dearborn are going to know the exact movement of trucks.

Hoping we all start seeing deliveries this week and beginning of next week!

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI - when I posted this forum topic and called it [VERIFIED] it was indeed accurate. However that was based on my source at the Dearborn plant seeing them being loaded up on rail. Plenty of people between then and a few days ago were just about outright calling BS on it. That's fine - we've all been through the wringer waiting on these so I get it. However now that you see there are raptors in VA, OH, and likely other places as well... they didn't get there over night.

I have a feeling many of us will never see a new ETA. Your raptor may just arrive without ever getting one. I posted this topic when I did because they were indeed being loaded for shipping. Sometimes a lead is so "inside" knowledge, there's no way other external departments to Dearborn are going to know the exact movement of trucks.

Hoping we all start seeing deliveries this week and beginning of next week!
thanks for your post. I wish there wasn't as much of the B.S. and mud slinging that goes on in this place. I come here to learn something about my truck or find something cool to add to it. Pretty much it all the other crap is just stuff i have to sift through.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Except you posted on 11/21, we still haven't seen ANY trucks built before this date on the ground - not one or two, I mean A LOT if truly shipping

It's like if I started saying it's going to snow back in June, I'll be right eventually

These 2 in VA built just last week one on Friday, shipping closed on weekend and Facebook photos Tuesday so it actually did get there almost overnight

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from my dealer today. FORD status updates are total ********!!!

Man I don't know what to tell you. The status sheet for your Raptor still says released but no ETA. I had a new super duty that was scheduled ETA 12/12 and it landed yesterday. The status sheet today still has that super duty as in transit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk