[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I believe them but this is what Ford Social said earlier this evening...

Thanks for your patience, Alan. I can only advise about the status of the order per the tracking tool, so I don't have information about exactly what production process the vehicle is undergoing, such as transmission retrofits. I can tell you that the status of the vehicle is "In Production", and the estimated delivery date has yet to be determined. Based on further order tracking information, it seems that the truck has been received onto its transport and is waiting to ship, so that suggests that the retrofit has been completed.

kdkellie

Reaction score
Sara from Ford service FB messenger. They are saying I'm in transit making its way towards New England maybe before Xmas.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked on mine (built 10/20) and got the first update since 11/24. As of 12/11 it is updated to show "in production" origin received Autoport Limited.

I thought the retrofit was done, but maybe not.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure I believe them but this is what Ford Social said earlier this evening...

Thanks for your patience, Alan. I can only advise about the status of the order per the tracking tool, so I don't have information about exactly what production process the vehicle is undergoing, such as transmission retrofits. I can tell you that the status of the vehicle is "In Production", and the estimated delivery date has yet to be determined. Based on further order tracking information, it seems that the truck has been received onto its transport and is waiting to ship, so that suggests that the retrofit has been completed.

Just FYI I called Ford Performance today checking to see if they have any different information as I have through the dealership. I was told my truck was awaiting transportation when in fact it's awaiting transportation but on hold for retrofit. I told the girl I was a dealer and wanted to know if she uses the same source I do for her info. She said yes. Our source does say waiting transportation but it also says delay.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darin, Do you have any idea what the cut-off date is for those that are built no longer needing the retrofit? Mine was built 11/28.

Last edited:

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious what the most accurate build date is. The window sticker says 11/19 but ETIS says 11/21. I was also told by Ford Service 11/18. I want it to be 11/21 to avoid any delays on shipping. Still no ETA but according to Ford Service it is waiting to be shipped. How do you know if it waiting for the retrofit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk