[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my truck is scheduled to be built on Sunday. I'll be curious to find out if it needs the retrofit or not. I'm hoping they have corrected the issue and the current builds are ok. I'm afraid it may need it though since it's so close to the build day and it doesn't show an ETA yet. That's a bad sign

It sounds crazy that they may continue to assemble on the line without correcting whatever is wrong with the 15k trucks that they already have to fix --- considering how corporate structure works -- maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my truck is scheduled to be built on Sunday. I'll be curious to find out if it needs the retrofit or not. I'm hoping they have corrected the issue and the current builds are ok. I'm afraid it may need it though since it's so close to the build day and it doesn't show an ETA yet. That's a bad sign

I got a my first ETA ever from ford on Wednesday for mine ETA of Dec 16th. Im not going to hold my breath but seems like they could of fixed the issue.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds crazy that they may continue to assemble on the line without correcting whatever is wrong with the 15k trucks that they already have to fix --- considering how corporate structure works -- maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

It may sounds crazy but some times in the long run it's better to continue building and have the upfitter fix the issue until it can be resolved on the line. The upfitter is probably an outside source so it's not like they are taking people away from the production line to fix the upfit.

I got a my first ETA ever from ford on Wednesday for mine ETA of Dec 16th. Im not going to hold my breath but seems like they could of fixed the issue.

Was that from the dealer or somewhere else? Just curious as our first order has been built for a month and a half and on our vehicle visibility source it's never shown an ETA. That's where I've been checking mine at also

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may sounds crazy but some times in the long run it's better to continue building and have the upfitter fix the issue until it can be resolved on the line. The upfitter is probably an outside source so it's not like they are taking people away from the production line to fix the upfit.

Was that from the dealer or somewhere else? Just curious as our first order has been built for a month and a half and on our vehicle visibility source it's never shown an ETA. That's where I've been checking mine at also

Just noticed that my window sticker has "upfitter switches" listed under the interior section. Could this be what all this "upfitter" crap is actually about? Maybe they're just installing the upfitter switches?

thumb

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. An "upfitter" is a non-Ford entity, away from the plant or assembly line, that "upfits" the truck with bedliner, graphics, etc.
Those switches in the overhead console, that are listed on your window sticker, will allow you to "Upfit" switched wiring to driving lamps or other electrically switched devices that you might want to install on your new Raptor.

Last edited:

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
I got a delivery date of 12/17 today from Ford Service, built 11/22. I'm really sorry to all of those who have had there trucks built for over a month and still have no ETA, you guys are getting screwed over pretty hard and that's some BS!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a delivery date of 12/17 today from Ford Service, built 11/22. I'm really sorry to all of those who have had there trucks built for over a month and still have no ETA, you guys are getting screwed over pretty hard and that's some BS!

I have a funny feeling you're not done getting screwed yet, either......

SupermanKCCO

Reaction score
I got my ETA today of 12/11, which is a Sunday. My order number was 0001 and my item number on the window sticker was 23-0001. Hopefully the trains are about to roll, if not I feel like some heads might haha. Good luck boys and happy Raptor holidays

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GM of the dealership and Ford chat.

aPpQquw.png

jIwtwto.png