[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
‎Gus Gonzalez‎ to 2017+ Gen2 Raptor Discussion
41 mins · Marietta, GA ·
Ugh, I received some discouraging news this morning regarding the shipping date of the trucks. I can't provide all the details but I have a feeling that ETAs will be updated within the next couple of days. So keep your eyes open.
I do hope, this one time, that the source of the communication I've received is wrong, but that hasn't happened once since July so...

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

it's mentioned in the comments that the retrofit fixes could delay trucks to jan/feb???
It would be nice to know the cutoff date for trucks that need retrofitting and which build dates are ok??

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice!

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Waiting and not hearing or knowing anything from anyone at Ford. It's starting to feel like we're all in another dimension
The Raptor Twilight Zone.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that Ford has not released a formal statement to the customers with orders, or to the dealers at a minimum. It would quell a lot of the angst on the forums and prevent unnecessary rumors that might be worse for Ford. There are many of us who planned on the purchase before years end for tax reasons. Rather than have us continue to bother Fordservice/dealers with ETA updates, they could just be honest. Lastly, I'd like to know what the problem is with my truck and if I should still be paying full price with a retrofit and all and with it sitting on a lot for an additional 2-3 months! Will I need to worry about resale, being one of the 1st defective Raptors that sat in Purgatory, ramp 59?

Ford, just treat your customers well.

This is my 1st Ford. I've had a few 'limited' vehicles and you can reliably get any needed tracking info along the build process even when built in other countries. Can't get any reliable info here and we're just talking Detroit!!!!

Enough with my complaining, time to eat some Thanksgiving dinner and hopefully fall into a food coma and awake once the Raptor arrives.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my truck is scheduled to be built on Sunday. I'll be curious to find out if it needs the retrofit or not. I'm hoping they have corrected the issue and the current builds are ok. I'm afraid it may need it though since it's so close to the build day and it doesn't show an ETA yet. That's a bad sign

ldhacker

Reaction score
Mine was build on 11/17. Ford service said no shipped date or ETA. Before it was built around 11/3. They showed a ETA of 12/3. Kansas

Last edited:

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a weird message from facebook today about my truck. Check it out

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 146