[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD06

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the early builds going out for retrofit? or is this all just speculation? We already know Ford is hold up media from getting hands on them till Dec. Could that be the same for us? Either way, I would just like to get some REAL info. All were left to do is guess, COME ON MAN! End the anxiety, and give us some good info. I think that's all anybody is asking for.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from the gm at my dealer that I'm friends with.

Hey Bobby, I checked with my sales managers and they haven't heard that. I just put a call to my sales rep but I probably won't hear back from him until Monday. I also looked at your truck in our "vin visibility" Ford system and there are no new updates.

I'm hoping I can get more info Monday

20174x4

Reaction score
SCAB built 11/19. Ford service wouldn't give ETA on Friday. I'm second in line at my dealership. Their other allocation was built in October. At first I expected delivery of those two to be a month apart, but now that they're both waiting to go to the same dealership.... would retail order take priority over my special order and potentially get delivered much sooner? But then there's the question of whether or not things were fixed on the line as of 11/19. If so, then potentially mine is ready and the early build needs to be fixed. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCAB built 11/19. Ford service wouldn't give ETA on Friday. I'm second in line at my dealership. Their other allocation was built in October. At first I expected delivery of those two to be a month apart, but now that they're both waiting to go to the same dealership.... would retail order take priority over my special order and potentially get delivered much sooner? But then there's the question of whether or not things were fixed on the line as of 11/19. If so, then potentially mine is ready and the early build needs to be fixed. Who knows.

Same boat. built scab built 11/17 no eta. Only allocation at this dealership.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feels like those who have the patience to wait a year or two will reap the benefits of all these delays while Ford works out these 1st year kinks...