[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts about where a vehicle sits in relation to its future for either shipping or ill-fated "retrofit"? My truck has been at the renowned "Ramp 59" since the 23d of October - and as of today's status report, it is still sitting there. Is Ramp 59 a holding area for load-out - or a holding area for re-work - or both??? 1st year kinks will be worked out in the first year - my "new model" 2011 F250 was perfect - I'm sure 1st year Jen2 Raptors will be just as perfect (but probably more so).

ldhacker

Reaction score
I ordered two in July. I was One and two at one of the top 10 Ford dealers. My fleet guy ordered them as retail so I could get the. One was built 11/17. We found out that someone at the dealer changed the order. They pulled the Cabin Fiber off the order and added Bead Lock wheels.

The second truck still didn't have a vin. I had them pull the carbon Fiber off of it this week. I also told them I'm not paying for Bead lock wheels on the first one. I think the GM changed the order to get on on the lot. Thinking I wouldn't take it.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just consider Ramp 59 a giant parking lot. Ford can use it for any reason it does not hold a specific purpose. It could be ready for shipping, waiting for retrofit, waiting for up fitting, etc etc etc