Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tedthebear

tedthebear

Reaction score
Well, first post, but figured I'd join the club. So I ordered on Aug 5. Obviously unscheduled and clean. I talked to my dealer (guy I bought from and the general manager) yesterday. They said they don't know when the change over is happening (shocker) but ASSURED me that my place in line holds and if it changes to a 22 it is NOT a reorder, just a confirmation that the options are still available (colors mainly) and that's it. Has anyone heard anything different, or hell, the same??
My Ford dealer guy said it would be a full on reorder.

Similar to what others posted above, I was told raptor scheduling is done for the (model) year.

Of course…this is just second-hand rumor mill stuff from questionably informed Ford dealer employees.

98Craig

Reaction score
My Ford dealer guy said it would be a full on reorder.

Similar to what others posted above, I was told raptor scheduling is done for the (model) year.

Of course…this is just second-hand rumor mill stuff from questionably informed Ford dealer employees.
Crazy, I specifically asked if I needed to do that and they were SURE I don't! I guess we should cut Ford some slack, they are kinda new to the whole building cars thing! I bet when they've been around a while, they will get the "year to year change over" thing ironed out! All joking aside, how this is handled could really change someone's place in line!

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy, I specifically asked if I needed to do that and they were SURE I don't! I guess we should cut Ford some slack, they are kinda new to the whole building cars thing! I bet when they've been around a while, they will get the "year to year change over" thing ironed out! All joking aside, how this is handled could really change someone's place in line!

Honestly, given the shortages, it's all about available commodities.

Plenty of folks who ordered on 6/11 via CONCEPTS have had build dates after folks who ordered weeks later.

Just make sure your dealer makes your priority code better than someone who came behind you. Then it's just luck of the draw.

TrevorT

Reaction score
So there was a report last week on the Gen14 forums that 2021 F150 production scheduling was done for the year.

Zach with Granger Ford in Iowa posted yesterday in the thread confirming that their remaining F150 production allocation was eliminated for the year, essentially corroborating the story.

They also stated later in the thread that they will be contacting folks to reorder when 2022 order banks go live.

Not raptor specific but sure is looking like the ship has sailed.

TrevorT

Reaction score
Talked to my sales manager today and asked him about future scheduling, just got the unscheduled clean line. Wish there was a way to talk directly with these “zone reps”.

JuanCVG

Reaction score
My dealer told me yesterday (I saw the email from Ford Rep) no scheduling this week. They won't commit to the No Schedule/ No Vin by Sept 15 makes it a 22... they are very quiet... I'm thinking that they will schedule a pile of us Monday the 13th to fill 21's... which is BS on Fords part. My dealer did tell me that if I pulled the 21 order, and went 22 they they didn't think it would get built until late spring.... But with dealers, who knows how much is true...
So I was unscheduled clean still as of 9/10. I had a stock allocation from 6/10. I called FP and they told me to call my dealer and have them ask my zone rep for an ETA. Dealer calls me back an hour later saying Ford cancelled my order but I could be first in line for a 22 just submit a new order. You might wanna have your dealer call your zone rep. I ended up calling about 10 places before I found a new truck. Good news is I should have it in 2 weeks