Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me yesterday (I saw the email from Ford Rep) no scheduling this week. They won't commit to the No Schedule/ No Vin by Sept 15 makes it a 22... they are very quiet... I'm thinking that they will schedule a pile of us Monday the 13th to fill 21's... which is BS on Fords part. My dealer did tell me that if I pulled the 21 order, and went 22 they they didn't think it would get built until late spring.... But with dealers, who knows how much is true...

TrevorT

Reaction score
Another depressing week, still unscheduled. I texted my dealer asking if he knew anything about getting pushed to MY 22, and as per usual, no reply.

TrevorT

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what is going to happen to us if we don’t get scheduled soon? It seems like there is a very good possibility that at this rate, MY 21’s will be getting delivered in 2022. I know there is usually a good amount of previous year model trucks on lots the next year, but those are trucks that were built during their actual designated model year…

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to know about potential MY22 changes first, before thinking about converting to a MY22 order with even longer waiting time..
If they offer black interior with the 37 package, I would be willing to wait longer... :)

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there was a report last week on the Gen14 forums that 2021 F150 production scheduling was done for the year.

Zach with Granger Ford in Iowa posted yesterday in the thread confirming that their remaining F150 production allocation was eliminated for the year, essentially corroborating the story.

They also stated later in the thread that they will be contacting folks to reorder when 2022 order banks go live.

Not raptor specific but sure is looking like the ship has sailed.

98Craig

Reaction score
Well, first post, but figured I'd join the club. So I ordered on Aug 5. Obviously unscheduled and clean. I talked to my dealer (guy I bought from and the general manager) yesterday. They said they don't know when the change over is happening (shocker) but ASSURED me that my place in line holds and if it changes to a 22 it is NOT a reorder, just a confirmation that the options are still available (colors mainly) and that's it. Has anyone heard anything different, or hell, the same??

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there was a report last week on the Gen14 forums that 2021 F150 production scheduling was done for the year.

Zach with Granger Ford in Iowa posted yesterday in the thread confirming that their remaining F150 production allocation was eliminated for the year, essentially corroborating the story.

They also stated later in the thread that they will be contacting folks to reorder when 2022 order banks go live.

Not raptor specific but sure is looking like the ship has sailed.
Ford is not accepting anymore orders for 2021 F150s. Basically, the dealer allocations for the next month or two are gone, if you were ordering one based on that expected allocation, you're not getting it.

I think that the Raptor allocations were already gone for 2021.