Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuanCVG

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what is going to happen to us if we don’t get scheduled soon? It seems like there is a very good possibility that at this rate, MY 21’s will be getting delivered in 2022. I know there is usually a good amount of previous year model trucks on lots the next year, but those are trucks that were built during their actual designated model year…
They just cancelled my order entirely. I called up a bunch of places and found a new one. Had to pay 3k ADM though but at least it’s a performance package.

coryatver

Reaction score
Rumor is they cancelled all the remaining unscheduled 21s? I called ford performance and order is unscheduled clean still.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen people post today in other forums that they’ve received vins. Still a chance to get scheduled possibly

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman called me (take it for what it's worth), said that Ford cut Raptor production by 40% for 2021. Orders with a VIN will be produced, others will be first for the 2022 Raptors.

They are getting 2 of their 3 2021 allocations will be produced, including mine. The other will be a 2022.

Unscheduled folks may want to touch base with their dealers.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on this forum actually called Ford performance and was told there 2021 order was canceled?
I think it's more of a dealer call then ford performance. Ford performance can only really see the same info that's being spit out by the plant directly. The dealer is the one to know if the orders are rejected, cancelled ect. They can show still as clean and unscheduled but dealer will know more if it's canceled or such for 21 specific.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman called me (take it for what it's worth), said that Ford cut Raptor production by 40% for 2021. Orders with a VIN will be produced, others will be first for the 2022 Raptors.

They are getting 2 of their 3 2021 allocations will be produced, including mine. The other will be a 2022.

Unscheduled folks may want to touch base with their dealers.
Not to sound like a d**k but maybe this is our chance to help the unscheduled guys out by selling "our" trucks to them maybe not at markup *cough yeah right cough*. I mean it helps us on $$ and gives them a truck LOL. I got a code orange coming soon, who wants it and GO. LOL. I guess on a nice note I hope everyone doesn't really get the shaft and everything works out if this is indeed true. Facts are covid, chips, manufacturing taking a hit, it's to be expected. And it still comes down to the fact "new model truck, everyone wants one whether there allocated or not, so we're they really allocated when they said so to"