Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Spoke to my rep Wednesday, says he hasn’t heard anything from Ford on what to do with 21 vs 22 order. He said to hold tight, and they will switch it to 22 if / when the order banks open. Just so much being unknown makes it uncomfortable to be unscheduled.

The real bummer is that I have no idea if I will get a 21 before Christmas or will I get a 22 next summer. Or neither!

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to my rep Wednesday, says he hasn’t heard anything from Ford on what to do with 21 vs 22 order. He said to hold tight, and they will switch it to 22 if / when the order banks open. Just so much being unknown makes it uncomfortable to be unscheduled.

The real bummer is that I have no idea if I will get a 21 before Christmas or will I get a 22 next summer. Or neither!
I feel you.. :(

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My real bummer is having an unscheduled lead foot on order... a color that goes away for '22

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer spoke with their Ford rep today about my order. The rep said "the 21's have not been balanced out yet. Therefore it still should get built."

So there's still hope...

And I'm not sure if I'd rather be here and in the unscheduled/clean club or be like some others that have now had multiple dates moving all over the place.

ingorvate

Reaction score
My dealer spoke with their Ford rep today about my order. The rep said "the 21's have not been balanced out yet. Therefore it still should get built."

So there's still hope...

And I'm not sure if I'd rather be here and in the unscheduled/clean club or be like some others that have now had multiple dates moving all over the place.

I’m hearing similar things. This was my update last Friday “I just checked today, they still haven't pulled it. It's still supposed to be a 2021. We talked to Ford and was told we are still in the clear for now. “

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point, I'm okay if I'm switched to MY22. (Not getting LF again) Even if we get scheduled for late October / Early November and a December delivery. That means the truck will be a MY old when you get it. In "normal" times you can buy and drive a vehicle for close to a year and 3/4 months before it's last year's model. Stealership's aren't gonna give a damn that you got it at the end of the year when you try and trade it.

CACRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point, I'm okay if I'm switched to MY22. (Not getting LF again) Even if we get scheduled for late October / Early November and a December delivery. That means the truck will be a MY old when you get it. In "normal" times you can buy and drive a vehicle for close to a year and 3/4 months before it's last year's model. Stealership's aren't gonna give a damn that you got it at the end of the year when you try and trade it.
I agree on a normal vehicle, however we are talking about Raptors here. Trade in values aren't always the same as a regular F150. If you price out an equally equipped 2019 vs a 2020 with the same miles you will see that the trade in value is about the same. So having a 2021 vs a 2022 with the same mileage and the same options is not going to matter a few years down the road IMO.

coryatver

Reaction score
And I don't think its been confirmed 22 Raptors will be built Job #1 starting 11/15? They might not get built until middle of next summer when job 2 starts??