GEN 2 Catch can after almost 2k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love to hear more on that to understand that better. Under boost blow-by would happen more so where does the manifold come into play?
The manifold cant simultaniously pull a vacuum to pull on crank case vent when its positively pressurized.

Last edited:

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I installed this around 2000 miles ago and wanted to see what it would collect here’s my results I’m pretty happy considering seeing other guys cans filled with something other then just a small amount of oil let me know what you guys think.
Hey just an FYI/update on this JLT catch can & changing it- I just got 1-2oz out of it (I empty the catch can every oil change) & one thing I noticed was there was oil residue around the canister & the fittings- the canister had actually backed off a couple threads, wasn’t entirely sealed- it did same thing last oil change…but I also didn’t hand tighten nearly as tight as I had on previous changes b/c it was a PITA to get off…well….i didn’t throw any codes & was still doing its job but from now on I’m gonna make sure it’s plenty tight when screwed back on & id recommend you do the same lol