Un-Allowed Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a troll fest of a topic. People should feel free to do whatever they like to their vehicles, make them their own. Whether it's a Honda or a Ferrari, and if you don't like it, and don't have anything nice to say... **** off.

Last I checked this isn't communist China, no dictator has a right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do to their own property.

The reason the hot rod culture is dying is too many arrogant, self righteous ******** have decided their opinion counts more than anyone elses. They mock others for doing what they do. Support hot rodding of any form, maybe it will survive another generation. No one deserves to be judged for expressing their automotive interest. And even if they do, who gave you the authority to be their judge.

Un-allowed... ******* You.

I hope a mod comes and blacks this whole topic out. The entire thing makes this forum and its participants look like elitist garbage.
In the OP's defence, this thread got started as a joke and is all in fun. I painted flames on my skid plate as my teenage boys at the time wanted it, I got bashed pretty good about it years ago, but just pulled up my shorts and carried on, lol.
In saying this, no flames painted on skid plates :)

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No NFL or MLB logos. Particularly Raider Nation stickers, you just prove your ignorance, it is NOT a sign of being a badass, just a *******.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a troll fest of a topic. People should feel free to do whatever they like to their vehicles, make them their own. Whether it's a Honda or a Ferrari, and if you don't like it, and don't have anything nice to say... **** off. I don't care if it's a moped with straight pipes and a rainbow camo wrap, at least they are putting in the effort and customizing.

Last I checked this isn't communist China, no dictator has a right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do to their own vehicles. And I for one would much rather have some variety.

The reason the hot rod culture is dying is too many arrogant, self righteous ******** have decided their opinion counts more than anyone elses. Forums are dying off because people are afraid to be judged for their content. Hypocrites mock others for doing what they do. Support hot rodding of any form, maybe it will survive another generation. No one deserves to be judged for expressing their automotive interest. And even if they do, who gave you the authority to be their judge.

Un-allowed... ******* You. Be ashamed.

I hope a mod comes and blacks this whole topic out. The entire thing makes this forum and its participants look like elitist garbage.

Sounds like someone needs a vacation.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah ok . . . limo tint is a no, but if you don't have a good tint job and live in AZ or Texas, you have a room temperature IQ.
There are "tints" out there that completely block heat without decreasing visability which is a smarter way to go. Driving around at night with tinted windows is no fun at all. Granted I wouldnt go no tint at all, I would do 75-80%.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a troll fest of a topic. People should feel free to do whatever they like to their vehicles, make them their own. Whether it's a Honda or a Ferrari, and if you don't like it, and don't have anything nice to say... **** off. I don't care if it's a moped with straight pipes and a rainbow camo wrap, at least they are putting in the effort and customizing.

Last I checked this isn't communist China, no dictator has a right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do to their own vehicles. And I for one would much rather have some variety.

The reason the hot rod culture is dying is too many arrogant, self righteous ******** have decided their opinion counts more than anyone elses. Forums are dying off because people are afraid to be judged for their content. Hypocrites mock others for doing what they do. Support hot rodding of any form, maybe it will survive another generation. No one deserves to be judged for expressing their automotive interest. And even if they do, who gave you the authority to be their judge.

Isn’t this forum for sharing opinions?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not going to delete this, I don't want you to think I'm elitist garbage. You sound a bit pissed off and I would imagine it's not just from this thread. As others have indicated, sarcasm can be missed sometimes. As with any forum, there are always those that joke around or bust balls, but with no malice intent.

This forum does have profanity language violations and I do enforce them since Kids of owners do visit these pages. I am fairly liberal with that violation as long as it's not a post full of F bombs because I believe in freedom of speech just like you. Try not to take things so seriously here.

D

Deleted member 12951

You are an idiot, buy a chevy

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree completely @Big Blue. This thread has sarcasm mixed with folks that have, in their opinion, made mistakes on some mods. Seems reasonable, entertaining and even a little educational. I would say that’s all the very definition of a forum and it’s posts. Go back to your angry FB posts and leave this thread alone if your in a mood for assholiness.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Any wheels with a positive offset" should read negative offset. OEM wheels are a +34 offset. Water spider trucks run -12 offsets.