Un-Allowed Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a troll fest of a topic. People should feel free to do whatever they like to their vehicles, make them their own. Whether it's a Honda or a Ferrari, and if you don't like it, and don't have anything nice to say... **** off. I don't care if it's a moped with straight pipes and a rainbow camo wrap, at least they are putting in the effort and customizing.

Last I checked this isn't communist China, no dictator has a right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do to their own vehicles. And I for one would much rather have some variety.

The reason the hot rod culture is dying is too many arrogant, self righteous ******** have decided their opinion counts more than anyone elses. Forums are dying off because people are afraid to be judged for their content. Hypocrites mock others for doing what they do. Support hot rodding of any form, maybe it will survive another generation. No one deserves to be judged for expressing their automotive interest. And even if they do, who gave you the authority to be their judge.

Un-allowed... **** You. Be ashamed.

I hope a mod comes and blacks this whole topic out. The entire thing makes this forum and its participants look like elitist garbage.
Really did not intend on this thread being a “pirates code”. As some have mentioned it is a thread for a lot of sarcasm and some good insight for those new owners being fed the 4WP readylift lies. Did not mean to upset anyone. Again this thread is heavily leaning on sarcasm. Even the title is pure sarcasm of coarse there aren’t “un-allowed” items, owners are free to do as they please.

Also want to caveat i am not the sole creator of this list, I just keep updating the first post...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really did not intend on this thread being a “pirates code”. As some have mentioned it is a thread for a lot of sarcasm and some good insight for those new owners being fed the 4WP readylift lies. Did not mean to upset anyone. Again this thread is heavily leaning on sarcasm. Even the title is pure sarcasm of coarse there aren’t “un-allowed” items, owners are free to do as they please.

Also want to caveat i am not the sole creator of this list, I just keep updating the first post...
No no no, you created this thread, you get all the dumb shit dumped on your lap. :chewie:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a troll fest of a topic. People should feel free to do whatever they like to their vehicles, make them their own. Whether it's a Honda or a Ferrari, and if you don't like it, and don't have anything nice to say... **** off. I don't care if it's a moped with straight pipes and a rainbow camo wrap, at least they are putting in the effort and customizing.

Last I checked this isn't communist China, no dictator has a right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do to their own vehicles. And I for one would much rather have some variety.

The reason the hot rod culture is dying is too many arrogant, self righteous ******** have decided their opinion counts more than anyone elses. Forums are dying off because people are afraid to be judged for their content. Hypocrites mock others for doing what they do. Support hot rodding of any form, maybe it will survive another generation. No one deserves to be judged for expressing their automotive interest. And even if they do, who gave you the authority to be their judge.

Un-allowed... **** You. Be ashamed.

I hope a mod comes and blacks this whole topic out. The entire thing makes this forum and its participants look like elitist garbage.

tenor.gif

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wait....what? I've been keeping a running list of everything I can't install. Don't tell me it's all for not?