GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep still no vin or movement whatsoever from 8/13 order.

Hi Cobber,
Did you know that Gus received their first unit yesterday, a black beadlock beauty? This is why they (sales guy and management) continue to tell me that there is no restriction, no constraint, on the forged wheels.

Last edited:

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost bought a black screw today at Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. Apparently someone drove down from NoVA and is offering more than what I was (willing to pay the 10k over sticker). The wait was killing me and I almost negotiated it to the price that I wanted...Dealer kept telling me the 10k was Ford mandated (that was a fun hour-long argument) and that the next production year is 2-3 years away.

Tried to get one at Crossroads Sanford, NC, but someone drove down and bought it for 10k over sticker also (blue screw).

1st order was placed 21OCT, built 17DEC, ETA ~05JAN. Dealer sold it to someone else at $5k over since our original deal was only for MSRP. (It had beadlocks)

2nd order was placed 14NOV, no DORA yet...(no word on beadlocks yet).

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Cobber,
Did you know that Gus received their first unit yesterday, a black beadlock beauty? This is why they (sales guy and management) continue to tell me that there is no restriction, no constraint, on the forged wheels.

I have forwarded email from regional rep saying there was a constraint at least for next round of builds. It was not specific on amount of delay.

Cobber

Reaction score
Well, we're in very different regions, so here's hoping West Coast is a different situation.
I just don't understand how a company as large as ford, who surely chooses suppliers who can pump out parts in bulk, cannot ramp up production if they didn't guess enough CF builds.... in the over 5 months since placing my order. Same for the BL peeps.

Molson36

Reaction score
It's on the way

Ordered mine July 28th from a little dealer finally got built January 20th all options including carbon fiber and beadlocks was shocked last Thursday when I called and they said it was already in Battle Creek Michigan on the rails heading to Montana with a delivery date of the 9th.. good luck to y'all