GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think any dealers got an allocation of 70. Our 2 local largest dealers and they are pretty large got 12 and 15. Smaller got 3. Maybe some got 20 but I can't see 70. I'm also told they are split into months. So maybe 2 for October, 2 November, etc.

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think any dealers got an allocation of 70. Our 2 local largest dealers and they are pretty large got 12 and 15. Smaller got 3. Maybe some got 20 but I can't see 70. I'm also told they are split into months. So maybe 2 for October, 2 November, etc.

Team Ford in Vegas told me they are the largest Raptor dealer in the country and they had 38 allocations for the year.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to make a point.

So, use 24 allocations for 12 months...2 trucks per month.

Using 6, that's 1 truck every 2 months.

Is that how it works or does Ford give any creed to the fact that the trucks are sold units at the smaller dealers?

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford in Vegas

Team Ford in Vegas told me they are the largest Raptor dealer in the country and they had 38 allocations for the year.

Team Ford in Vegas told me they have 47 allocated from Ford and 63 orders in the system. Also told me out of the 47 that 7 are already pulled to be built.

I have a order with them and it is in the system but no Vin or build date yet!

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford in Vegas told me they have 47 allocated from Ford and 63 orders in the system. Also told me out of the 47 that 7 are already pulled to be built.

I have a order with them and it is in the system but no Vin or build date yet!

Guess it depends on which salesperson you speak with on how many allocations they have...nobody seems to have a clue.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A
Akins Ford in GA is 22nd largest in US they get 33. But they have a lot of truck sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealership is probably one of the smallest in the country. They usually only stock 7 or 8 new F150s and 7 or 8 new super dutys and maybe 2 Mustangs. Although they have been around for almost 100 years... they don't sell a lot of trucks (or vehicles over all) for Ford. So when it comes to orders FoMoCo doesn't give a crap about them. That's why my July 30th order with a priority 10 hasn't been scheduled yet.
:wwwd:
FWIW, they have 2 allocations for Raptors and I am #1.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still Unscheduled Clean this week, found out I'm the only allocation for the store though..