GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it FWIW but I just received the DORA order confirmation from my dealer. My uncle is the salesman that I'm working with and he has sent me email with order sheet showing confirmation. Not sure if it really is in or not but this is the first I've heard of anyone receiving a DORA from Ford.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Not sure how to attach DORA with my iPhone. Anyone know how?

If you have a DORA you should be good to go. Do you have the Order # and Priority # on the top left and if so what does it show?

To those who supposedly ordered and don't have a DORA, go back to your dealer as the first person who offers more money will bump your order.

jsstalli

Reaction score
If you have a DORA you should be good to go. Do you have the Order # and Priority # on the top left and if so what does it show?

To those who supposedly ordered and don't have a DORA, go back to your dealer as the first person who offers more money will bump your order.

Order #721, priority 10.

buddilly

Reaction score
Need help verifying order

My dealer put this order together for me but he is saying it is "late availability." Did I select something that is causing this? He says November delivery. I am #1 at this dealership so I want to make sure to streamline my order. Also, did I leave anything out to have a totally loaded truck [outside of a couple graphics packages that I don't want]. Feedback is welcome!

Here is the order:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.09.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.09.37 AM.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 261

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what I received from my dealer today. The first page says "Hold Raptor orders will be held until the late availability is removed. Submitted orders will then go into the unscheduled order banks"

The second page "Order No. S728 has been added to the order banks"

I've read a lot of conflicting things but this sounds like it has been submitted and there is nothing else for my dealer to do, is that correct?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 12.06.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 12.06.20 PM.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 12.06.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 12.06.30 PM.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 173

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer put this order together for me but he is saying it is "late availability." Did I select something that is causing this?

You selected a Raptor, lol.

All Raptors are late availability. You have an order, but until Ford figures out their scheduling no one can tell you a date. November is as good a guess as any.

buddilly

Reaction score
You selected a Raptor, lol.

All Raptors are late availability. You have an order, but until Ford figures out their scheduling no one can tell you a date. November is as good a guess as any.

Anyway, since I know I am buying a Raptor, I am curious if the November delivery is later than necessary because of some option being delayed like a paint color, etc.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyway, since I know I am buying a Raptor, I am curious if the November delivery is later than necessary because of some option being delayed like a paint color, etc.

No. If you get a Raptor in November no matter how you option it out Ill be incredibly surprised. Safer estimates are Dec-Feb delivery if not later but who knows, Ford could surprise everyone (Dont hold your breath).

Relax and enjoy your wait because it could be lengthy.