GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fully loaded with even extras past that? Or are you saying the base 802A Screw is 70k? And that price list that came out is ********?

I'm assuming that is pretty well loaded. My Ford GM just texted that to me per my request. Wanted to see what the 'no ********' price would be. I'm not totally sure what all is included, but most of my orders are fully loaded, so I'm thinking that is about everything you can get.....

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that is pretty well loaded. My Ford GM just texted that to me per my request. Wanted to see what the 'no ********' price would be. I'm not totally sure what all is included, but most of my orders are fully loaded, so I'm thinking that is about everything you can get.....

Gotcha.

porsche332

Reaction score
Ford has not excepted any orders not till Sept.All these people are doing is getting a build sheet from dealer he then sits on them till Sept.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has not excepted any orders not till Sept.All these people are doing is getting a build sheet from dealer he then sits on them till Sept.

I've talked to two very large ford dealers (that actually know what they are talking about) and thats somewhat true. Ford will be accepting orders before September, but the orders going in now are sitting in a queue. The OKTB is estimated to be in October right now, but could move up. If that holds true then builds would start shortly thereafter. Probably wont realistically see any trucks till November.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which ever dealer told you that you have an order is full of shit they are not taking orders yet and the line hasn't been re-tooled to build them either. Proof needs to be provided by posting your dealer order confirmations which I seriously doubt any of you have. Be careful with these dealers.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen-2 ordered today

Agreed. My dealer called me and said they can't put in orders.

Your dealer took your order but did not place the order. It's like going to Chili's, sitting down, giving the order to your waitress and her not putting it in. Unless Ford gets the order , which at the moment they cannot, you haven't officially "placed" an order.

Congrats on giving your dealer a free loan for x months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ever dealer told you that you have an order is full of shit they are not taking orders yet and the line hasn't been re-tooled to build them either. Proof needs to be provided by posting your dealer order confirmations which I seriously doubt any of you have. Be careful with these dealers.

where did i say anywhere that i have a confirmed order? the orders are sitting in a queue, which means that they have not been accepted by Ford yet, but they are there waiting on ford to flip the switch. simply a matter of time. I fully understand the process as does the dealer that has built my order and waiting on the regional rep to inform them when it will be picked up.

my response was to the other posters comment on september being the date to accept order by Ford, which has no basis in fact. it may be september, but will likely be before.

Agreed. My dealer called me and said they can't put in orders.

Your dealer took your order but did not place the order. It's like going to Chili's, sitting down, giving the order to your waitress and her not putting it in. Unless Ford gets the order , which at the moment they cannot, you haven't officially "placed" an order.

Congrats on giving your dealer a free loan for x months.

see above, but thanks for your outstanding analogy. That must explain why I'm still waiting on my onion rings...

How did you know I gave my dealer a free loan...damn, must be psychic or bearleepsychic

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good friend that owns a small-town dealership that I have given my options list to and he has given me a price. The order has either been keyed in as pending or will be keyed in when the orders open. I have faith in my dealer as he is a family friend and he is not the kind of guy to blow smoke up someone's butt. I don't need proof because I trust my friend, so I will not badger him for some screen shot that I don't need.

edited to add - no deposit given for this order

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where did i say anywhere that i have a confirmed order? the orders are sitting in a queue, which means that they have not been accepted by Ford yet, but they are there waiting on ford to flip the switch. simply a matter of time. I fully understand the process as does the dealer that has built my order and waiting on the regional rep to inform them when it will be picked up.

my response was to the other posters comment on september being the date to accept order by Ford, which has no basis in fact. it may be september, but will likely be before.

see above, but thanks for your outstanding analogy. That must explain why I'm still waiting on my onion rings...

How did you know I gave my dealer a free loan...damn, must be psychic or bearleepsychic

Don't come in here and be an smarta%% to people you don't know.

See your original post. You said you had an order. You didn't explain. My comments weren't necessary directly towards you.

My apologies if my comments made you have to change your tampon.