GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After many calls and no luck ran accross a local dealer with an allocation at msrp and submitted my order today. I'm back can't wait for it to come in. I've missed the raptor but enjoyed short term gt350 ownership

Molten Orange from NW Indiana

I miss my 14' every single day. I regret selling it. I'm driving a 16' Dodge Charger Scat Pack for the time being and its a blast but hauling mountain bikes is a huge pain in the ass and I miss having a truck. I'm going to try and hold out for a V8 and better pricing after the hype dies down. I wish they brought back the Orange!

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really

I miss my 14' every single day. I regret selling it. I'm driving a 16' Dodge Charger Scat Pack for the time being and its a blast but hauling mountain bikes is a huge pain in the ass and I miss having a truck. I'm going to try and hold out for a V8 and better pricing after the hype dies down. I wish they brought back the Orange!

OMG your talking about a 2025! Hybrid

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG your talking about a 2025! Hybrid

I'm willing to bet a V8 is on the way.

Gonna laugh my ass off when all those waiting for the "v8" wait till Hell Freezes Over.

I'll be laughing my ass off when the V8 does come out and everyone that bought the V6 will be pissed that they overpaid to have the truck right now instead of waiting for the prices to drop a bit and other engine options to become available.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet a V8 is on the way.

I'll be laughing my ass off when the V8 does come out and everyone that bought the V6 will be pissed that they overpaid to have the truck right now instead of waiting for the prices to drop a bit and other engine options to become available.

Your fooling yourself. IF they did come out with a V8 it might happen in 3 years or more. And then I bet the guy with the TTV6 smokes you in what ever type of race you'd like to do.