GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So looks like a completely different trunk....

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

In regards to the dealers I emailed every one in CA, theres about 140 of them, and I did find one at MSRP, just gotta put in the work.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got word from friend at my dealer today, they pulled the #1 order at my dealer today for November Production

full disclosure... no i don't have evidence/proof/dora etc as this is not my truck, im #2 sadly. That said, I wouldn't post this if i didn't think it was semi legitimate

FWIW... It was a black supercrew, so if this pans out, that puts to rest the Supercrew and Black color late avail concerns. Both these orders went into the hold queue 7/21, they are a high volume dealer

Last edited:

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Way different.

So four different tailgate assemblies.

Applique with and without tailgate step.
No Applique with and without tailgate step.

Funny, since they consolidated their manufacturing to the point that all the cabs (and doors and seats, etc) are common from F150-450.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My long time dealer in Ga call and said for good customers 5K over MSRP, others 10K over. He indicated that smaller dealers are buying all they can get from larger dealers for 5K over. This is a very large dealer who said they have 23 allocation. I will not give in, MSRP or less is my goal. We will see if I can control my wife and keep it under MSRP, haha.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just like the gen 1, which was more limited on release, they will make more of these, they will end up more available. If you pay more than invoice it's due to impatience, which is fine if you just have to have it now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Raptor's are 50 State Emissions

What about California emissions?

I called 50 CA dealers with no luck, I call one dealer in Vegas and got it ordered for MSRP, all the Raptor's are going to be built 50 State emissions,
you will have to get it inspected at the DMV and weight the truck, but that is standard for vehicles coming from another state, for me its no big deal. They is a thread with really good info on it.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After many calls and no luck ran accross a local dealer with an allocation at msrp and submitted my order today. I'm back can't wait for it to come in. I've missed the raptor but enjoyed short term gt350 ownership

Molten Orange from NW Indiana