GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which dealership did you go to? And did they sell to you at MSRP? I am currently on the hunt for open allocation to order and live North of Chicago. Thanks.

Rod baker ford in Plainfield.
I paid msrp, but I believe they are quoting 5k over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rod baker ford in Plainfield.
I paid msrp, but I believe they are quoting 5k over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was quick. Thank you very much. I will call them tomorrow.

P.S. Disregard your email I sent.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine gets built today!!! Yahhhhh!!!! Maybe some new years resolutions for factory workers to try a bit harder with fit and finish haha. Who am I kidding.
The famous slogan will still be intact:
SHIP IT!!

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Which dealership did you go to? And did they sell to you at MSRP? I am currently on the hunt for open allocation to order and live North of Chicago. Thanks.
You can always buy around a neighboring state.
You'll get the msrp deal your looking for.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a 801a scab. 55,500 msrp with options, let me know. Color is ox white. Should be here in a couple weeks.

Chasttd

Reaction score
PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
Awaiting ShipmentOrigin Received - GFX (Autoport Limited )Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MIDec-14-2016, 12:39 ETDec-30-2016Jan-05-2017

Anyone have an ETA of this Thursday? I was told it wouldn't happen but the eta still says 1/5

Maybe paying $500 over invoice makes it take longer...

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
Awaiting ShipmentOrigin Received - GFX (Autoport Limited )Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MIDec-14-2016, 12:39 ETDec-30-2016Jan-05-2017

Anyone have an ETA of this Thursday? I was told it wouldn't happen but the eta still says 1/5

Maybe paying $500 over invoice makes it take longer...

Can anyone say Troll?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone say Troll?

I think DB perhaps works better, but since he is paying over a grand more than me, perhaps we should just refer to him as "junior" negotiator? [emoji3]

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

It's the reason there are no Tesla dealerships in Michigan.

It's called State Law, written by your elected officials. Don't like it, elect people who will change the law.

It's one of the reasons Tesla can only operate in 22 States.

The other reason is there is a limited market for an over priced, electric, ****** mobile.

Last edited:

Slade

Reaction score
My 11/1 build Screw, still "awaiting shipment". According to my dealer, definitely not alone. He had this to say today, "I was down there {Dearborn } this past weekend & ran over to a couple holding spots I know of-chucked full!" at least we know they exist...