GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. Says "convoy". Any one know if window sticker says convoy if it's convoy the whole way or if it gets put on rail at some point? (I see this question was asked but couldn't find an answer)

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. Says "convoy". Any one know if window sticker says convoy if it's convoy the whole way or if it gets put on rail at some point? (I see this question was asked but couldn't find an answer)

My original window sticker said convoy but it still took rail from Michigan to Alabama. Then convoy from somewhere in Alabama to dealer.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My original window sticker said convoy but it still took rail from Michigan to Alabama. Then convoy from somewhere in Alabama to dealer.

For PA our units go convoy, rail, convoy until they get here.

So depending on where you are you'll see the same thing. Definitely Alabama will be convoy, rail, convoy

Dryhole

Reaction score
I would think so. There is a rail yard in Buffalo that I know of. I'm in Hbg Pa and we get convoy deliveries that even come from Buffalo.

Mine is on the train to Buffalo. I got a call from dealer last night that it will available for shipper pickup from rail yard within 48 hours. Dealer is trying to access the truck at the rail yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmak9150

Reaction score
I have an 801a ag supercrew sitting on good old ramp 59 for the last month and a half waiting to ship but have been trying to find a dealer somewhere in the northeast close to sticker with the 802a beadlocks and tailgate applique if anyone knows of a dealer with any available. Everyone i find is asking 10k - 20k over sticker

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an 801a ag supercrew sitting on good old ramp 59 for the last month and a half waiting to ship but have been trying to find a dealer somewhere in the northeast close to sticker with the 802a beadlocks and tailgate applique if anyone knows of a dealer with any available. Everyone i find is asking 10k - 20k over sticker

One of the guys that used to sell here where I worked moved to Alllentown Pa which is about 90 minutes from us. Last I talked to him they were $10k over but hadn't sold any units. I did text him this morning to check and see where they are at now and what allocation they may have left. He told me their first two were sold for $5k over and he thinks they have a 3rd in stock. He's supposed to let me know soon. I'll post info if they do.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Mine is on the train to Buffalo. I got a call from dealer last night that it will available for shipper pickup from rail yard within 48 hours. Dealer is trying to access the truck at the rail yard.

Let me know how the rail yard pickup works out. I'm currently trying to get approval to make the trip to MI and get my truck. I only started working on that yesterday but initial response doesn't sound good so far.

baja714

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

ATTENTION: For anyone that is contemplating making any changes to their orders at this point, if you put in your order at the original MSRP price and make changes to it now, as MSRP went up, the MSRP price will go up after changing your order to the new MSRP price which is like $635 more I believe.

I know this as I had 2 Raptors on order. I made changes to 1 the other day and this happened. I asked the dealer if I could pay the original MSRP price that we agreed upon when I submitted the order but they wouldnt budge. So I cancelled that order.