TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
Don't forget, you will gain an extra/free hour coming this way.
Yeah. I counted that in. I downloaded the dirt devil map from the website so if we miss you guys in the morning. We’ll probably run into at some point since it appears to be mostly a very large loop.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Yeah. I counted that in. I downloaded the dirt devil map from the website so if we miss you guys in the morning. We’ll probably run into at some point since it appears to be mostly a very large loop.
We have customized it so that it is more stretched out in one direction.

Check with @Gumby for a link to download the GPX file.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
@Bozz is having drone trouble and is getting @%#$&*. :mad: Bozz's patience have been exceeded.

Been %$@*#$ with this thing for several hours and can not get camera to pair with phone. It will fly, but no picture. (Android phone......that may be the issue) I'm no good with consumer drones. More familiar with "professional" drones, the kind that carry stuff.

I hope someone else is bringing a drone for a group photo of Raptors at the beginning and the end.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
The CMA fest visitors are driving so many visitors to my store that I am not going to be able to make it. Maybe I can meet you all for lunch we will see. Plus we have people already starting to show up for Bonaroo too. So many people that there is no way to have enough employees. I will be in on the next one for sure. Really hate missing out but have fun and looking forward to the pics!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vicsRaptor