TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My day didn't start the best. dropped the wife off at work so I could have her truck. shortly after... a pedestrian run between two cars I slam the breaks (probably doing 15 MPH) bam he runs into the front corner of the truck. The truck received no damage. He apologies and said he is fine.I get to Bozz's place check the truck over All is good except my nerves. Get to the trail fire up the weed eater. bam catch a stick in the corner of my eye. It took us a little longer to clean up the 42.5 miles of trail Thought it would take 4 hours took 7 Ish. thanks to @Bozz for driving all day. I was getting tired at the end and let some stuff go that we didn't let go in the beginning. Might go back tomorrow. This is going to be a great trip. I am really looking forward to it.

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My day didn't start the best. dropped the wife off at work so I could have her truck. shortly after... a pedestrian run between two cars I slam the breaks (probably doing 15 MPH) bam he runs into the front corner of the truck. The truck received no damage. He apologies and said he is fine.I get to Bozz's place check the truck over All is good except my nerves. Get to the trail fire up the weed eater. bam catch a stick in the corner of my eye. It took us a little longer to clean up the 42.5 miles of trail Thought it would take 4 hours took 7 Ish. thanks to @Bozz for driving all day. I was getting tired at the end and let some stuff go that we didn't let go in the beginning. Might go back tomorrow. This is going to be a great trip. I am really looking forward to it.
Dude, thank you, but take a rest. We'll be fine.