New member from TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rekkr

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just picked up a new to me 2018 raptor. 802a and technology package. IMG_2443.jpegIMG_2444.jpegI am familiar with the raptor platform having worked for Full-Race for a few years but I'm looking to learn even more from experienced owners on this site. As far as previous vehicles I've had a mildly modified 2008 fj cruiser, and a heavily modified 1999 4runner, as well as many performance cars and bikes. I'm still on the fence on whether I can keep myself from modifying this truck. I have all service records from the previous owner as well as an extended platinum warranty on it.

Would love to link up with other TN raptor owners if there are any around. For mild runs I used to hit dirt devil trail a lot. For more in depth off road stuff I have been to wooly's off road park, AOP and a spot down by Chattanooga that I can't remember the name of.

uploaded a basic pic of when I picked it up from the dealer. IMG_2434.jpeg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!
Welcome from Nashville @Bozz @mwaite09 Will be happy to meet new member. We might have to do something about them backward running boards tho. LOL and the fact we are peasants.LOL

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I’m in NE TN but there are plenty of offroading options. You may want to check out TORR (The Off-Road Revolution). They generally operate out of Sevierville TN with events in FL, TN, NC, GA, etc. You may have to drive a few hours but fun!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I’m in NE TN but there are plenty of offroading options. You may want to check out TORR (The Off-Road Revolution). They generally operate out of Sevierville TN with events in FL, TN, NC, GA, etc. You may have to drive a few hours but fun!
TN .....showing up in force today (giddy)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hensch8