New from NE TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rybread

Reaction score
Nice truck, and welcome! I love eastern TN, the wife and I will probably move out there down the road. In any case, please send buc-ee's sammiches!

OP
OP
JJMNDY

JJMNDY

Reaction score
Hello... so that's what real grass looks like?
That's the Southern version of grass. One week a year it's great and enjoyable and then it requires a significant amount of time on the mower to manage. I don't mind it overall but it grows very fast!

OP
OP
JJMNDY

JJMNDY

Reaction score
Nice truck, and welcome! I love eastern TN, the wife and I will probably move out there down the road. In any case, please send buc-ee's sammiches!
Come on down! I'm noticing a significant # of CA license plates in the area now. Amazing how many people are familiar with Buc-ees now, it's developing a cult like following.

Rybread

Reaction score
Come on down! I'm noticing a significant # of CA license plates in the area now. Amazing how many people are familiar with Buc-ees now, it's developing a cult like following.
My father in law lives in Crossville TN, so when we went and visited him in December he had to take us. Its the happiest place on earth!

slade8

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for... they might be the beginning of the end of that special place. We have watched Nevada sink with the same plates showing up.

OP
OP
JJMNDY

JJMNDY

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for... they might be the beginning of the end of that special place. We have watched Nevada sink with the same plates showing up.
Definitely understand what's happening all across the country. Fortunately, the few I've met locally come with a mindset of wanting to fit in vs. change things here.