TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My day didn't start the best. dropped the wife off at work so I could have her truck. shortly after... a pedestrian run between two cars I slam the breaks (probably doing 15 MPH) bam he runs into the front corner of the truck. The truck received no damage. He apologies and said he is fine.I get to Bozz's place check the truck over All is good except my nerves. Get to the trail fire up the weed eater. bam catch a stick in the corner of my eye. It took us a little longer to clean up the 42.5 miles of trail Thought it would take 4 hours took 7 Ish. thanks to @Bozz for driving all day. I was getting tired at the end and let some stuff go that we didn't let go in the beginning. Might go back tomorrow. This is going to be a great trip. I am really looking forward to it.

Thank you for your efforts to clean the trail for this weekend!

Look forward to making new friends in a couple days.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To The guys coming We will be going to LUNCH after the run If you would like to go. Or if the run is to early and you couldn't make the start, but want to meet some of the Raptors.
The Manor
237 Beasley DR
Dickson TN
Thinking we will be there around 1:30- 2:30 Ish Depending on air up's and pics and just BS"ing

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
I’ll planning be there. Bringing two raptors but can’t leave until tomorrow morning. Google is saying it should take 4 hours 45 minutes to morning meeting location, although it may be a bit shorter with weekend morning traffic. In case I run into traffic or we’re running behind do you have a trail map you can email me? We could probably catch up rather quickly. I primarily use onX offroad but have also used Gaia GPS.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I’ll planning be there. Bringing two raptors but can’t leave until tomorrow morning. Google is saying it should take 4 hours 45 minutes to morning meeting location, although it may be a bit shorter with weekend morning traffic. In case I run into traffic or we’re running behind do you have a trail map you can email me? We could probably catch up rather quickly. I primarily use onX offroad but have also used Gaia GPS.
Don't forget, you will gain an extra/free hour coming this way.