TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are quite a few of us on FRF @Rekkr suggested we get together and do some of the TN Dirt devil. This would be a big meet up as there are a lot of us on here. Here is the list of TN or close to TN that might want to be Involved. JUST to see if any of you Might be Interested. IN No particular order. @mwaite09 @Bozz @CleverGirl_ @WNCHSTR96 @V1ROTATE @Nix90 @Tim D @Rekkr @Hal993 @OneBadGTR @hjmpanzr @Lunatik Logan @James Taylor 2019 @Q Ballz83 @JJMNDY @WRalstonB @ltdan2025 @tlrmade @reese615 @slater @WRalstonB @kevo_lo @ian forsman

I know there are more just can"t remember them all. sorry if I forgot someone.If you Know of someone Tag them please. I think the TN Dirt Devil is kinda south TN some of the Georgia boys might want to come up like @MurderedOutSVT @CigarPundit @Latchkey Kid there are a lot of them can't even think of all them my brain is on fire already. Reply if you would be interested or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m interested, would just need to work out when to make sure we can make it. I’m on the hook for a work trip mid May but I will try and work something out when we can get more details.
I don't have details looking for simple interest at this point. After mid may for sure. if a lot of interest it will take some planing.LOL