Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what you guys think about the price I should ask?
You think 125k is fair for a car with 7k miles, that is fully wrapped and tinted from Day 1?

It also has 7 years extended warranty from Ford with 100$ deductible
3000$ lightbar installed and full Radenso anti-laser jammer with 7 heads?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Well takes about two seconds to figure out you are about $10-15K too high assuming you are trying to sell direct. No one cares about the accessories. Go do a 500 mile search on AutoTrader for your area...mine shows about 15 units all doable in the $115K ask range (which means they will easily take $110 or less). At the end of the day '23s are old news at this point and dropping daily. Here's one of many: https://www.shottenkirktoyotagranbu...ium=referral&utm_campaign=autotrader_listings

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 125k is a bit high. Ford is pumping out 24’s at a high rate of speed. Prices are dropping for those too, no longer a rare vehicle, just expensive. I’ll get another one soon but I’d say in 6-8 months you’ll see them sitting on the lots with discounts.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what you guys think about the price I should ask?
You think 125k is fair for a car with 7k miles, that is fully wrapped and tinted from Day 1?

It also has 7 years extended warranty from Ford with 100$ deductible
3000$ lightbar installed and full Radenso anti-laser jammer with 7 heads?
Hate to tell you, but no one is going to pay that. You're, as mentioned above, at least $15k high. That truck is almost 2 years used, and only 1 more left on the factory warranty. Any accessories you put on it, aren't worth anything.

Most potential owners will ask you to take your stuff off of it to avoid any future issues with shoddy workmanship.

A MY23 truck had the least amount of options, further stripped down from the 21 and 22 trucks. Heck, you didn't even get a heated steering wheel, which base $20k cars get. Finally, with the refreshed truck out, providing more options than you have, the truck is even less desirable.

The market may humble you...

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I think 125k is a bit high. Ford is pumping out 24’s at a high rate of speed. Prices are dropping for those too, no longer a rare vehicle, just expensive. I’ll get another one soon but I’d say in 6-8 months you’ll see them sitting on the lots with discounts.
Well still 'rare' in comparison and you know in TX dealers (98%) are asking over for new ones. Market has cooled thankfully but don't see R going for 'discounts' off MSRP new anytime if ever. But I hope they do.

Hey, so you sold yours (I remember your comments as to why), why would you want 'to get another soon'? Did you trade for a regular 37?

Last edited:

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well still 'rare' in comparison and you know in TX dealers (98%) are asking over for new ones. Market has cooled thankfully but don't see R going for 'discounts' off MSRP new anytime if ever. But I hope they do.

Hey, so you sold yours (I remember your comments as to why), why would you want 'to get another soon'? Did you trade for a regular 37?

I agree somewhat rare at the moment, but at the rate ford is building them they will be more available. You might be right, they might never be discounted but I have a feeling they will be.

I sold it because I need a big pickup and didn’t want to have two trucks right now. We are trying to move soon, and several JIB’s about to head my way on a new project. I’ve been raptorless for 2.5 weeks and I miss my 21 and R. I would have trouble buying another 3.5 after having the R.

Last edited: