Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a good one. Looking for a '23 Raptor R in Avalanche Grey with under 7K-8K miles on it.

Our '23 Raptor V6 EcoBoost with a Livernois Motorsports Intercooler and Roush Cold Air Intake.

(6) 6x6 SPV Rigid Adaptive driving/spot/fog lights w/ two sets of "real" Rigid driving/spot lights intergrated in the OEM front bumper, the difference is "literally" night and day. LOL. :driver:
nice one

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, change your title to "THINKING about selling my R"

And just go look Autotrader you can see what things are selling for...all your after market stuff is .10 on the dollar at best.
cmon dude, my full xpel satin wrap resells for 900? lmao

we are not selling civics here with shi1ty audio mods

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
cmon dude, my full xpel satin wrap resells for 900? lmao

we are not selling civics here with shi1ty audio mods
You're right. It's way too much. It's $900 more than most would pay. Mods are worth zero when you go to sell because the market is so small that it's almost impossible to match buyer and seller. Bottom line, don't mod unless you plan to keep it or don't mind losing it all.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some pics...IMG_0802.png

Attachments

• IMG_0800.png
    IMG_0800.png
    808.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0798.png
    IMG_0798.png
    919.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0797.png
    IMG_0797.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 69

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put an XPEL ceramic coating wrap on our '23 BMW M4 CSL that is pictured on my profile picture on this FRF site: MultiStateRaptor. In defense of this '23 Raptor R that this member is selling, I paid $9000 for a complete wrap with a 3M protective front windshield coating or some sort of film to keep a BMW service history away from diclosing a front windshield replacement was done. This type of a "want to be a classic" vehicle would destroy the value of this vehicle with a simple windshield replacement reported as silly as that sounds. *****. Included in that price, the front and rear lights were removed, and any exterior carbon fiber pieces were removed by BMW of Valencia (an authorized new car BMW dealership) and then re-installed by them. A different type of Xpel ceramic film was used, so the carbon fiber did not have a shiny appearance to it. This M4 CSL still has never been driven, except for the Per-Delivery inspection road test @ the original selling dealer in Long Beach California.

BTW: these other members chiming in on your aftermarket mods or accessories are correct: You can throw away 94.6% of what you paid for all these toys. Sorry, but it's true, all that stuff is just fluff on a "bad-ass" Raptor R. That wrap looks "great" BTW, but it's not my jam. less is more with this guy. Peace. :peace:

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i put an XPEL ceramic coating wrap on our '23 BMW M4 CSL that is pictured on my profile picture on this FRF site: MultiStateRaptor. In defense of this '23 Raptor R that this member is selling, I paid $9000 for a complete wrap with a 3M protective front windshield coating or some sort of film to keep a BMW service history away from diclosing a front windshield replacement was done. This type of a "want to be a classic" vehicle would destroy the value of this vehicle with a simple windshield replacement reported as silly as that sounds. *****. Included in that price, the front and rear lights were removed, and any exterior carbon fiber pieces were removed by BMW of Valencia (an authorized new car BMW dealership) and then re-installed by them. A different type of Xpel ceramic film was used, so the carbon fiber did not have a shiny appearance to it. This M4 CSL still has never been driven, except for the Per-Delivery inspection road test @ the original selling dealer in Long Beach California.

BTW: these other members chiming in on your aftermarket mods or accessories are correct: You can throw away 94.6% of what you paid for all these toys. Sorry, but it's true, all that stuff is just fluff on a "bad-ass" Raptor R. That wrap looks "great" BTW, but it's not my jam. less is more with this guy. Peace. :peace:

I think biggest value from XPEL comes in a way that truck has no damage, scratches and small dings from road debris.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's cool. I am not in a rush to sell, and if I wont get the price I want, I will keep the truck.

There is always a person out there who will do Rodenso/XPEL/Tints anyway, and buying truck that has already these things might be convenient to them.

These trucks are not for poor a$$ folks anyway.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice BMW brother.
Whats your 0-60 and 1/4 on your CSL?

I just hit 2.63s and 10.2s on this baby.

Attachments

• IMG_0804.png
    IMG_0804.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0805.png
    IMG_0805.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0806.png
    IMG_0806.png
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0807.png
    IMG_0807.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It also depends on the buyers.

There are stupid/deaf folks out there, who think that stock audio on these trucks are top of the line and quality system.

For them 40,000$ full Audiofrog/Helix/Blam system is definitely worth only 2,000$.
They should just keep listening to their ****** AM radio and enjoy life.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It also depends on the buyers.

There are stupid/deaf folks out there, who think that stock audio on these trucks are top of the line and quality system.

For them 40,000$ full Audiofrog/Helix/Blam system is definitely worth only 2,000$.
They should just keep listening to their ****** AM radio and enjoy life.

LOL I just listen to podcasts. Even AM radio is wasted on me.