The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wicked weather here in Northern Michigan today. -2 blowing and drifting. I think these duratracs are the bomb. They bite like I'm on rails. How many days DD?

-2??? Where the heck are you to find such balmy weather? It's -17 in Marquette right now not including wind chill. I prefer snow to this cold bullsh#t!

It was this cold after snoball last year so I guess Old Man Winter decided to blow a little sooner this year!

So...I vote after snoball we all have a southern trip to thaw out. Beemerman - how's about hosting a gathering for 100 of your closest friends? :Big Laugh:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
-2??? Where the heck are you to find such balmy weather? It's -17 in Marquette right now not including wind chill. I prefer snow to this cold bullsh#t!

It was this cold after snoball last year so I guess Old Man Winter decided to blow a little sooner this year!

So...I vote after snoball we all have a southern trip to thaw out. Beemerman - how's about hosting a gathering for 100 of your closest friends? :Big Laugh:

Raptor Convoy heading to Florida...

lead4-2012-ford-svt-raptor-fd.jpg

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He'll yea come on down. We can all defrost here. Plenty of room

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
anepa4eh.jpg

Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High of -4 is warm. Here in MN the high yesterday was -14 with more of the same expected today.

My truck still started first time with the remote start, but, didn't like it. It was nearly -30 Sunday night and well into the -20s last night.