The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does, and the hole pattern is correct - the winch will mount up to those holes. They're just shifted laterally about 1.25", so the winch would be off center & not sit in the spot for it.

I just bought a cobalt bit to drill new holes, making a template & drilling them properly in a minute.

The winch on my jeep is mounted off center. Thought it was wrong till I called bestop. They said that is the way they mount the winches on their bumpers. Not much maybe one inch off center.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think there was any way the winch was going to fit between the frame mounted that far off center. And the drum was way off center from the opening for the fair lead in the bumper.

I made a template & drilled the mount. I'm not perfectly centered, but I think it will mount up now.

deqedagy.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I don't think there was any way the winch was going to fit between the frame mounted that far off center. And the drum was way off center from the opening for the fair lead in the bumper.

I made a template & drilled the mount. I'm not perfectly centered, but I think it will mount up now.

deqedagy.jpg

Might need to put you behind Mark since he is lead for our group.
Cutting trail is a hard job sometimes and it can get you stuck, good to have a safety.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not forget to bring sunglasses..

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

Yup. Myself, Jason and a few others were using them on the prerun. I forgot gotten how much they helped.

Might need to put you behind Mark since he is lead for our group.
Cutting trail is a hard job sometimes and it can get you stuck, good to have a safety.
Good snow tire helps to!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com