The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will bring tools and help you put it in. :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I suppose i could look into putting my winch on seeing as i bought it before snoball last year and its still sitting on the shelf in the garage. It's on a receiver mount right now so it could be brought along with a battery and used that way.

I cant believe we are only 12 days away.

I made a long set of jumper cables that plug in the winch and you just clamp them onto the truck using the winch.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I thought I would have a winch. The mount on my Venom winch has mounting holes pre-drilled, and I think they missed center with their template. I got a Warn Zeon that I bought from ADD along with the bumper, but it doesn't look to me like the Zeon will fit, with the holes drilled this far off. Am I missing something here?

a9y3usuj.jpg

The winch should have had the 4"x10" bolt pattern. How did ADD miss this? Ask them when you see them on the run.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

:hidesbehindsofa: I'm still not going... just saying

I believe NC needs a copilot.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The winch should have had the 4"x10" bolt pattern. How did ADD miss this? Ask them when you see them on the run.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

It does, and the hole pattern is correct - the winch will mount up to those holes. They're just shifted laterally about 1.25", so the winch would be off center & not sit in the spot for it.

I just bought a cobalt bit to drill new holes, making a template & drilling them properly in a minute.