The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's a good Tablet to get to use for the gps?

I'd like something that also has a usb so we can use it with an external hard-drive for movies.

Also, which gps app are we using? And has the route been sent out yet?

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will have a winch, as soon as I can get my bumper mounted up.

Well, I thought I would have a winch. The mount on my Venom winch has mounting holes pre-drilled, and I think they missed center with their template. I got a Warn Zeon that I bought from ADD along with the bumper, but it doesn't look to me like the Zeon will fit, with the holes drilled this far off. Am I missing something here?

a9y3usuj.jpg

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I thought I would have a winch. The mount on my Venom winch has mounting holes pre-drilled, and I think they missed center with their template. I got a Warn Zeon that I bought from ADD along with the bumper, but it doesn't look to me like the Zeon will fit, with the holes drilled this far off. Am I missing something here?

a9y3usuj.jpg

Looks like you are going to have to break out the drill and a couple of drill bits.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a higher resolution image available for the logos? I'd like to do something similar to what a few of our guys did for Havoc.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yukon Joe View Post
some more...

my recon winch had quite the workout.

Who all has winches on their trucks that are coming?

Yukon
Kmandoske
Labraptor
Ironman
Hockster
Wiz1500
Sitdown
Dan06
I made mine portable so it can be used on anyones truck

yep, my winch too

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will you install it for me in the parking lot?

I will bring tools and help you put it in. :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I suppose i could look into putting my winch on seeing as i bought it before snoball last year and its still sitting on the shelf in the garage. It's on a receiver mount right now so it could be brought along with a battery and used that way.

I cant believe we are only 12 days away.