The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mustangs

Reaction score
So just completed mid perch adjustment on shocks last night and getting aligned now. Gained about 1.25" at front. Watching RPG video looked quite easy, but on a truck with 26k miles and some of Michigan's finest salt, it took me a little over 2 hours to free the driver side to move up. A tip is to cut into the "Fox" sticker above, this also led to a binding condition that took some "Gentle persuasion" with a rubber mallet. What wa cut on the sticker is not exposed when complete. After lessons learned on driver side, passenger side took about 40 minutes. Did all with Manual tools and a free loaner from local car parts store.

For no cost, other than alignment, this a great improved look in my opinion. No feel of loss in comfort of drive as of yet.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't be scared if I yard sale it won't be the tire to worry about. Besides the setup worked at snoball I and HITH which was much more suspension oriented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc