The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did you get any snow this weekend Chris? I got 6+ fresh at my house which made it really nice....if only I had a truck.

Btw, are you planning to meet up with the run at any point?

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get any snow this weekend Chris? I got 6+ fresh at my house which made it really nice....if only I had a truck.

Btw, are you planning to meet up with the run at any point?
Don't know, I just came back up from Chicago today. Stopped by our cabin though and the road was unplowed with about 6 inches on it over by Champion.

My plan right now is to definitely get pics of you guys when you stop in Houghton. If I can get my ass up early enough Saturday morning, I'll drive down to Watersmeet and get some pics of you guys leaving the hotel.

Heard about your truck and the issues you're having with Fox, sorry to hear about that. Hope it all works out in the end.

And don't know if this concerns anyone, but the I-43 bridge in Green Bay is now open again.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my truck everything sits under the tonneu cover.

Mostly banking on the out of sight-out of mind theory. When really, anyone with a pocket knife could cut the cover open.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Do you guys worry about getting spare or other stuff stolen from the bed of your truck at night?

What are you securing it all with?

I have a fiberglass cover from ARE but even then I still lock everything up with locking cables from Home Depot.
You can get the combinations ones or the pad lock ones.
I have 4 for everything.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a fiberglass cover from ARE but even then I still lock everything up with locking cables from Home Depot.
You can get the combinations ones or the pad lock ones.
I have 4 for everything.

That's cause you live in the getto! Lol...

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com