The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If he truly ordered your truck then he should have a dora. Just call him and tell him you want it for your records. If he resist then tell him that the DORA contains information that will help you track your order.

in his email the order was submitted on 8/17
should i ask him for it again?
i hate to keep aggravating him but i would like to check the status like everyone else here.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very curious as to how Ford's algorithm works in prioritizing builds/VIN's. It obviously has nothing to do with when an order was placed. Myself and another member here placed our orders (and were confirmed by Ford) in mid July and still don't have any indication that a VIN is forthcoming. I don't mind the wait and I'm glad at least some of you are getting your trucks sooner rather than later. But WTF, Ford??

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very curious as to how Ford's algorithm works in prioritizing builds/VIN's. It obviously has nothing to do with when an order was placed. Myself and another member here placed our orders (and were confirmed by Ford) in mid July and still don't have any indication that a VIN is forthcoming. I don't mind the wait and I'm glad at least some of you are getting your trucks sooner rather than later. But WTF, Ford??

I got feed up and called ford and asked that question.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sales lady/dealer just called. Have a VIN which I will be getting shortly. Very happy and it sounds like I may see the truck thi month still. Nice turn of events for me.