The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Windspeed.

All these people getting trucks and VIN's and Builds and i find out my dealer didn't submit order until yesterday. :facepalm:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it helps mine was submitted but still unsched priority 10. I get excited every Thursday night...this week is my 10th anniv. So maybe ford will give me a gift

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess many of us can!!! Yay!

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R69DFA38206

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One step closer! Congrats Brotha and awesome Color combo!!!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Mine came in this morning!!! Getting Goodyear Duratracs put on before I take delivery...going to be a long day!View attachment 12073View attachment 12074View attachment 12075

Congrats!!!! I totally know how your feeling right now. There is nothing like a white raptor that brings out the awesomeness of the graphics package!!! How was the drive home? lol

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Congrats! By far the best looking '13s are blue,black, and white. Nice color preference! i know the MFT, ect.

How do u adjust your seat a/c and heat?? Do u HAVE to scroll through the screen to climate or u have non digital buttons?

Thanks swampking appreciate the compliments!! I take it you have a 13 in one of these awesome colors? and I totally agree btw....lol...

The A/C and heat can be controlled via MFT or manually. Heated/cooled seats is only manual, unless someone has activated it via voice.

HVAC is both touch and buttons....still getting use to MFT learning curve is easy enough, but I'm slow...hahaha...so far so good tho

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

What color is the backlight on the dash for the speedo and tach?

Never been inside a Raptor at night before, and all of the pictures I've seen looked white.

Hoping it's blue, matched to the center nav/dash like in your pictures. I know the blue in my 2010 FX4 is one of my favorite little details. That, and the white background gauges. Sad those seem to be gone. :(

Also, I was finally able to see my window sticker today, showing Oct. 8th build date. Blood is the man. I think we all owe him a beer or something.

Edit: I guess I should have looked closer. J0sh posted some pics of his 2013 a couple pages back, and the gauges definitely look like a white backlight. Oh well.

My back light is just white and clear. I've heard of interior light packages sold by Ford that allow you to change the interior colors. And I believe the newer mustangs had the multiple color instrument cluster, but unless someone with more "know" has figured out a way to change the background color I think its just white and clear....

Dude your baby is right around the corner....congrats!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Congrats Windspeed.

All these people getting trucks and VIN's and Builds and i find out my dealer didn't submit order until yesterday. :facepalm:

Thks bro appreciate the comments!

I'm sry your dealer had his HUA....I take it your stationed over in Germany? I personally think all first builds should be sent to the men and women of our military who have ordered overseas.....if that is your case...Stay safe and thank you....

Hopefully things work out in your favor and your wait comes to an end. Are you having the raptor shipped to germany?

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As promised by my dealer, got my vin..1FTFX1R63DFA38327
Dennis

Gave my dealer my 2010 loaded 6.2 last night...one step closer!

Dennis

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

I guess many of us can!!! Yay!

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R69DFA38206

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your projected build date? Mine is next week but no window sticker yet? I thought these were available 2 weeks before their build date?
Dennis

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sticker will show 5-7 days before build.