The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm very curious as to how Ford's algorithm works in prioritizing builds/VIN's. It obviously has nothing to do with when an order was placed. Myself and another member here placed our orders (and were confirmed by Ford) in mid July and still don't have any indication that a VIN is forthcoming. I don't mind the wait and I'm glad at least some of you are getting your trucks sooner rather than later. But WTF, Ford??

CORRECT

It has been explained several times.

It has NOTHING to do with, when the order was placed.

It has to do with how many raptor allocations, each region and then each dealer has been givin.

I can be givin an "extra" allocation today, put a new order in the order bank, and get it pulled on this thursday evening, Period.

ALSO, Priority is only a tool a dealer can use, if they have multiple orders of the same type of vehicle ordered.
A "Retail" O/T1 order, can be givin a 10 - 19 priority. BUT if I only have 1 raptor order in the system, it will GET PULLED/VIN'ed with a priority 19, IF I HAVE 1 allocation for this week.

If I have 8 raptor orders in the order bank, I can give them priority # of 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. OR priority 10, 10, 10, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19 and I have 4 allocations for THIS week, I would get the 3 (10's) and the earliest entered 19. UNLESS 1 or more of the 10's has the 64A bead-lock option, then Ford will pull the next 19 that meets sch'ing requirements.

UPDATE as of this morning
Raptor orders with the 17” Forged Alum Wheel (64A) will not be available for scheduling until Thursday,
October 18.

I have 22 2013 orders, and I STOPPED taking anymore orders 2 months ago.
Because I have been givin less than Half the allocation, I got last year, for the 2012's.

randy

Reaction score
So I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to this....

I want to SEE the sausage being made. My order is set to build 10/8. I am going on a tour of the Dearborn Factory Tour through the Henry Ford on 10/8. I am sure to see a bunch of trucks from infancy to completion....but will I see mine?....and will I be able to tell if it's mine? Has anyone done this? If I have my VIN will someone there be able to say "yeah, that one is yours?"

from the Henry Ford site:

"Production hours are inconsistent, and The Henry Ford does not control when trucks are being produced. While we cannot guarantee you will see the assembly line in full operation, you will still be able to visit the assembly line area temporarily suspended in mid-operation. We will not be building vehicles during daily breaks, shift changes, holidays and during the first week of July. With or without live production, the tour offers unique experiences with full walking access above the factory assembly area."

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the SVT hotline number at 1-800-367-3788 just to see how it worked......
gave the guy my dealer code and order number and he said I have a Oct. 15th build date.

It wasnt pulled last thursday according to my dealer.

Blood, anyway you could confirm any of this???

Dealer: 53507
Order: 5636

Thanks in advance!

bikerglen

Reaction score
Quick question for those who have their '13 truck: does it have a physical key you insert into the steering column and turn or a fob you throw in the cup holder with a button to push on the dash? No big deal one way or another. Just curious.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Ford SVT and my dealer called me in the middle of the conversation!

Dealer: F52651
Order: 8065
VIN: 1FTFW1R64DFA37934
Ordered 9-7
Schedule 10-9
ETA to dealer 10-29

Many thanks to blood for keeping me in the loop throughout the wait (before anybody *******, I only asked him once) and to the forum for acting as a support group.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE as of this morning
Raptor orders with the 17” Forged Alum Wheel (64A) will not be available for scheduling until Thursday,
October 18.

randy[/QUOTE]

But since mine has been already pulled for Oct 8th build date and Oct 22nd delivery this does not affect my truck?