The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Received ETA from dealer today so the updated timeline is:

Ordered blue screw on 8/29.
Received VIN from dealer on 9/28.
Build week of Oct 8.
ETA Oct 29.
Window sticker not available for download yet.

mine is pretty much the same

Ordered blue screw on 8/27
Received Vin 9/28
Build week of Oct 15

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take some better day pics tmrw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What color is the backlight on the dash for the speedo and tach?

Never been inside a Raptor at night before, and all of the pictures I've seen looked white.

Hoping it's blue, matched to the center nav/dash like in your pictures. I know the blue in my 2010 FX4 is one of my favorite little details. That, and the white background gauges. Sad those seem to be gone. :(

Also, I was finally able to see my window sticker today, showing Oct. 8th build date. Blood is the man. I think we all owe him a beer or something.

Edit: I guess I should have looked closer. J0sh posted some pics of his 2013 a couple pages back, and the gauges definitely look like a white backlight. Oh well.

Last edited:

fish_scales

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for some reason my dealer is avoiding my emails when i ask him to send me the DORA.
should i just ask him for the order# and dealer#?
i dont know why he's acting funny about giving me the DORA, any reasons for this???

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the backlight on the dash for the speedo and tach?

Never been inside a Raptor at night before, and all of the pictures I've seen looked white.

Hoping it's blue, matched to the center nav/dash like in your pictures. I know the blue in my 2010 FX4 is one of my favorite little details. That, and the white background gauges. Sad those seem to be gone. :(

Also, I was finally able to see my window sticker today, showing Oct. 8th build date. Blood is the man. I think we all owe him a beer or something.

Edit: I guess I should have looked closer. J0sh posted some pics of his 2013 a couple pages back, and the gauges definitely look like a white backlight. Oh well.

I haven't even asked for his help "YET" I feel that I should buy him a beer. :hail:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he has not submitted your order yet.

for some reason my dealer is avoiding my emails when i ask him to send me the DORA.
should i just ask him for the order# and dealer#?
i dont know why he's acting funny about giving me the DORA, any reasons for this???