The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I refer lots of guys to Steve and I tell them one thing over and over again. If you know you want a Raptor then put in your order asap. The guys who did not listen and waited to submit their orders don't have Raptors.

Is Steve done receiving anymore 13 trucks in?

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to my dealership today to see if they had any update since their rep was out on vacation last week....so I patiently wait until Friday to see what they found out on Monday-Tuesday since they said they would have an update by then. But now, their GM is out sick so they have no update, but should by next Monday-Tuesday. So far, I'm still number 3 on the wait list and the two others in front of me are also still unscheduled.

13 weeks down....13 weeks to go. So maybe October 18th for delivery if I'm lucky. I swear, ordering Raptor's is like giving birth. We have a gestation period....maybe the people who got their trucks ordered and built months faster all had pre-mature deliveries.

Zach

Reaction score
Window sticker popped this morning. For reference for everybody else who's waiting:

Supercab 801A, no graphics
Ordered: 4/13/2013
VIN date: 7/3/2013
Build date from sticker: 7/27/2013
Expected delivery: 8/6/2013
Hall Ford, Newport News, VA

The dealer's been keeping me up to date pretty well. I haven't bothered them a whole lot about it. They gave me the expected delivery date with the VIN a few weeks ago, so that date may have changed by now.

Saw another black supercab on the road yesterday. What an awesome truck. Can't wait!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window sticker popped this morning. For reference for everybody else who's waiting:

Supercab 801A, no graphics
Ordered: 4/13/2013
VIN date: 7/3/2013
Build date from sticker: 7/27/2013
Expected delivery: 8/6/2013
Hall Ford, Newport News, VA

The dealer's been keeping me up to date pretty well. I haven't bothered them a whole lot about it. They gave me the expected delivery date with the VIN a few weeks ago, so that date may have changed by now.

Saw another black supercab on the road yesterday. What an awesome truck. Can't wait!

Nice!

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the rouge tour today. My truck was in paint so I didn't get to see it. My dad was with me and saw one of his old bosses on the production floor.... Tomorrow morning we're going in on the production floor to watch it go together in trim and final. Its gonna be pretty awesome!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the rouge tour today. My truck was in paint so I didn't get to see it. My dad was with me and saw one of his old bosses on the production floor.... Tomorrow morning we're going in on the production floor to watch it go together in trim and final. Its gonna be pretty awesome!

Wow. That's pretty sweet. Those oppurtunities don't come by very often. Can you take pictures? If so, that would make a great thread.

S/F,

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's pretty sweet. Those oppurtunities don't come by very often. Can you take pictures? If so, that would make a great thread.

S/F,

I'm gonna try and get some pictures. Production doesn't start back up until 5:30 they work a swing shift. So if I get some ill start a thread on it.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

In the hour or so I was there yesterday I saw around 25 raptors in various stages of production. Looked to me like they were building a lot of them.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
First post so bear with me:

Ordered my 2013 Supercrew on 7/15/13 - got an email from the dealer on 7/19 saying it's been serialized (seems extremely fast compared to others on here but not complaining!) and most likely will be built third week of August.

Any way to check if that's true?

Dealer: F71100
Order: 4960
Priority: 10

Thanks!