The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Raptor People,

I figured I would stop in for my nightly therapy session and ask a question. Does anyone know or have a rough idea on how long it takes for an order to be pulled once you reach Priority One Status? Really couldn't think of how else to spend a 96 degree night in CT. Long week...........

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Raptor People,

I figured I would stop in for my nightly therapy session and ask a question. Does anyone know or have a rough idea on how long it takes for an order to be pulled once you reach Priority One Status? Really couldn't think of how else to spend a 96 degree night in CT. Long week...........

Mine was nine days went priority one 17 June and 28 June I called SVT and it was scheduled. Good luck hope this helps.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you get priority 1 its usually pulled within a week to 10 days. Build date can be a week to 3 after that. Dont know if I hit the train at just the right time but it took 4 days to get to my dealer in CT.

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood.....

Could you please see if she was actually built yesterday? :party33:

Thank You!!!!

1FTFW1R6XDFD03943