The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to Steve at Van Bortal. He said he hasn't heard anything. Same thing he said a month ago. I was #7 in line. I ordered May 3. Looks like 2014 for me and anyone after.

H3T Alpha

Reaction score
Maverick, good morning.

Let me interject something here. One of the many Gt' Mustangs we've bought over tha past few decades was a 1984. It was called a 'mid-year' (read 1984 1/2) Automobile because of the build date. Part '84 part '85.

Not sure if Ford still does this but they sure did in the 60's, 70's and even into the 80's
as our '67 was also a 'mid-year' Mustang.

Hope this helps.

Art

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood I'm scheduled for tomorrow can you see if that's still the case. I'm gonna go on that plant tour and maybe ill catch a glimpse of it.

1FTFX1R63DFD02503

Thanks man I appreciate it- gary

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maverick, good morning.

Let me interject something here. One of the many Gt' Mustangs we've bought over tha past few decades was a 1984. It was called a 'mid-year' (read 1984 1/2) Automobile because of the build date. Part '84 part '85.

Not sure if Ford still does this but they sure did in the 60's, 70's and even into the 80's
as our '67 was also a 'mid-year' Mustang.

Hope this helps.

Art

Not so much in this case since 2013 production stops in Aug. I'm guessing but I think they dropped the mid year term and now go with Job 1 and Job 2 for the corresponding model/production year.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood I'm scheduled for tomorrow can you see if that's still the case. I'm gonna go on that plant tour and maybe ill catch a glimpse of it.

1FTFX1R63DFD02503

Thanks man I appreciate it- gary

yes, sent to plant build 7/20

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Build date!!!

I just got off the phone with SVT and I have a build week of 8/12! I ordered 6/17.

My VIN is 1FTFX1R66DFD25595

I am so pumped right now but I have a couple questions...

1. Why can't I get my window sticker when I enter my VIN on this website:

How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders

2. When should I expect delivery to my dealership in TX with 8/12 as my build week?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I refer lots of guys to Steve and I tell them one thing over and over again. If you know you want a Raptor then put in your order asap. The guys who did not listen and waited to submit their orders don't have Raptors.

Talked to Steve at Van Bortal. He said he hasn't heard anything. Same thing he said a month ago. I was #7 in line. I ordered May 3. Looks like 2014 for me and anyone after.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with SVT and I have a build week of 8/12! I ordered 6/17.

My VIN is 1FTFX1R66DFD25595

I am so pumped right now but I have a couple questions...

1. Why can't I get my window sticker when I enter my VIN on this website:

How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders

2. When should I expect delivery to my dealership in TX with 8/12 as my build week?

So they say the sticker shows up at about 5 days before the build date but some guys saw it as early as 3 weeks and some didn't see it until a few days before.....I'm still waiting for my sticker (build date Aug 5)