The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post so bear with me:

Ordered my 2013 Supercrew on 7/15/13 - got an email from the dealer on 7/19 saying it's been serialized (seems extremely fast compared to others on here but not complaining!) and most likely will be built third week of August.

Any way to check if that's true?

Dealer: F71100
Order: 4960
Priority: 10

Thanks!

1FTFW1R66DFD26992
8/5 build week, dealer had a allocation for one the day you ordered.
congrats!:peace:

Sokoloka

Reaction score
1FTFW1R66DFD26992
8/5 build week, dealer had a allocation for one the day you ordered.
congrats!:peace:

THANK YOU for checking! I really appreciate it. Definitely some awesome news to wake up to!

Feel super lucky based on what I've been reading in this very thread. Ironically seems as if I have more info than the dealer at this point...!

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU for checking! I really appreciate it. Definitely some awesome news to wake up to!

Feel super lucky based on what I've been reading in this very thread. Ironically seems as if I have more info than the dealer at this point...!

You're lucky if you're paying invoice or close to it? I'd rather wait than pay more. I'm paying invoice but been waiting since May and the wait is looking to be longer.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The wait is long, but it will be so worth it. I ordered on March 4th and I'm 1 week away from it being built and about 3.5 weeks from taking delivery. Started selling mods off of my current truck this past weekend...the wait sucks, but it will all be worth it as I lay a couple tire marks leaving the dealership!