The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT today for the 1st time and the guy was very nice. He said my order was " a clean order " I asked what that means and he said it means your truck is 100% being built and will be getting a build date very soon. He said my order ( May 3rd) is moving very nicely up the chain to a build date. I'm gonna call again in 2 weeks and see where we stand.
Chris

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I was told this week or next week, mine would be pulled. Would it be possible to get me a status and a priority? Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Dealer F11221
Order 6766

unscheduled pri 10

Bent22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

My truck was built on 20 June. Could you give a shipping status and eta? 1FTX1r65dfc93741

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

My truck was built on 20 June. Could you give a shipping status and eta? 1FTX1r65dfc93741

yes, if you gave me the complete vin#.

its still a july 6th eta. jack cooper transport has it.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To my fellow brothers waiting for allocation at Ryan Ford in Sealy, TX:

Ryan Ford has not received allocation for a 4 weeks in a row now. Not just on our Raptors, but on ANY ordered vehicle; obviously this is bad for business. This week, the owner/GM of the dealership was in correspondence with Ford Corporate (way above the Regional Sales Manager is what I was told) to get allocation pushed through for the 3 of us that have been waiting in line for nearly 4 months in my case or nearly 4 months in others. Anyway, I've been contacting them every day since Monday, June 17 and will be calling the ISM Monday morning as usual. I'll try to keep y'all updated as best I can. We will know Wednesday if they get any allocation this week.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ryan Ford has not received allocation for a 4 weeks in a row now. Not just on our Raptors, but on ANY ordered vehicle; obviously this is bad for business. This week, the owner/GM of the dealership was in correspondence with Ford Corporate (way above the Regional Sales Manager is what I was told) to get allocation pushed through for the 3 of us that have been waiting in line for nearly 4 months in my case or nearly 4 months in others. Anyway, I've been contacting them every day since Monday, June 17 and will be calling the ISM Monday morning as usual. I'll try to keep y'all updated as best I can. We will know Wednesday if they get any allocation this week.

Good Luck. Hope it works out for you this week. Good Lord, 16 weeks. Is Wednesday allocation day for all dealers? :roflbow:

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

thank you soo much. I hope I am on the list of people to get pushed through as I am getting very antsy!!! anything I can do to help?

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT Guy - Did you ever hear back from them regarding what your position was on their list? Just curious how honest the dealership has been with us regarding all this crap....obviously, hearing that they have received 0 allocation for 4 weeks, and being told that they received 3 last month, then hearing that 2 was the max allowed, I'm quite dis-trusting of the guys over there at this point in time.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told I was #3. again, he told me he got 1 last month and that happened. I thought I was 2. I dunno. I feel like the price I got is worth the wait. I just need honest communication.