The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thank you soo much. I hope I am on the list of people to get pushed through as I am getting very antsy!!! anything I can do to help?

If you don't hear something by Wednesday, I'd give them a call and see what the deal is. But I'll continue to post updates here as well.

SVT Guy - Did you ever hear back from them regarding what your position was on their list? Just curious how honest the dealership has been with us regarding all this crap....obviously, hearing that they have received 0 allocation for 4 weeks, and being told that they received 3 last month, then hearing that 2 was the max allowed, I'm quite dis-trusting of the guys over there at this point in time.

I was told I was #3. again, he told me he got 1 last month and that happened. I thought I was 2. I dunno. I feel like the price I got is worth the wait. I just need honest communication.

The last order that went through was the order for Jobsitefish who was in front of me. He got pulled around May 20-25th or something like that. So they haven't received allocation for 3-4 weeks. From what I usually heard, they were only getting 2 Raptor orders pulled through each month. They have had 0 trucks pulled in June.

I believe we are in the following order:
1. etalian2005
2. Monstar
3. SVT Guy

So we will see fellas...let's hope for some positive news this week!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer didnt have any pulled in June either......this week may be the time for us all.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't hear something by Wednesday, I'd give them a call and see what the deal is. But I'll continue to post updates here as well.

The last order that went through was the order for Jobsitefish who was in front of me. He got pulled around May 20-25th or something like that. So they haven't received allocation for 3-4 weeks. From what I usually heard, they were only getting 2 Raptor orders pulled through each month. They have had 0 trucks pulled in June.

I believe we are in the following order:
1. etalian2005
2. Monstar
3. SVT Guy

So we will see fellas...let's hope for some positive news this week!

my order # is befor monstar, so I may be 3 and him 4. hell, I don't know anymore.....

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 4/29 I got a build week of 7/15 and when I look it up on ford I got a build day of 7/20. Just figured I would throw that out there.