The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Sorry to pester you but im checking the validity of my dealers email today stating my priority was changed and that i had been or will be scheduled this week.

Dealer# F13441
Order# 4033
Pri # 10.

Thanks.

priority changed to 1, wont be long now but nothing yet.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just reading thru here, I thought to ask for my DORA today (thanks for the info all):

Dealer: 53C410
Order: 0272
Processed: 6/6/13
Priority: 17

I know that dealer code I am order 0269 also a Priority 17. :welcome:

Just called SVT still unscheduled - clean :( Waiting sucks!

Last edited:

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another week another unscheduled status!

My dealer told me this week that since Ford promised to have the truck in July that it must be pulled this week or next......if that is true then next week is my last week. I don't mind this wait at all if I know it's really coming.....I just have this thought in the back of my mind (ever since my first order back in February) that it's not really happening.....we'll wait and see.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Van Bortel update. I know a few of you guys have orders with Steve and are waiting patiently . Steve told me this morning that he did NOT get any orders pulled last night. Van Bortel is going to send an email to Ford today and ask them what's up. I will let you now if Ford responds.

So you know, Steve is upset also. He can't make money if Ford does not pull his orders.

Anyway, hang in there. I will post an update if Steve talks to me later.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone in MA or anyone thinking about buying from Herb Chambers in MA......

STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!!!!

I am not one to trash on an open forum just PM me for the details

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Van Bortel update. I know a few of you guys have orders with Steve and are waiting patiently . Steve told me this morning that he did NOT get any orders pulled last night. Van Bortel is going to send an email to Ford today and ask them what's up. I will let you now if Ford responds.

So you know, Steve is upset also. He can't make money if Ford does not pull his orders.

Anyway, hang in there. I will post an update if Steve talks to me later.

Damn!! I was hoping some got pulled this week. Thanks for the update though. Looking forward to see fords response. We should start a Van Bortel order thread to keep us all in the loop so we aren't bugging Steve. haha