The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanbrew

Reaction score
Argg... Mine has been sitting in Buffalo NY since Sunday. It only needs to get to central PA!!!! Come on!!!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not call your Dealer once your order has been finalized and you have the DORA from them. Chances are, they will lie to you and try to tell you what you want to hear.

I agree that some dealers may not know or care about your order and you should phone SVT for updates. But I disagree with your statement "Do not call your Dealer once your order has been finalized and you have the DORA from them", that's just plain stupid! IMO

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy160:
I agree that some dealers may not know or care about your order and you should phone SVT for updates. But I disagree with your statement "Do not call your Dealer once your order has been finalized and you have the DORA from them", that's just plain stupid! IMO

Really? How so?,
Once you have the DORA, you can call SVT and get the same update that your dealer is getting. You are cutting out the third party on information and getting it right from the source with no alterations to make one person look better or worse. I hope your car dealer would not lie to you to make them look better in this deal, but not all are that forthcoming with information they may or may not have. I had the build date and delivery ETA from SVT before my dealer did: But if you prefer third hand information from your dealer, go for it. :cheers:

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? How so?,
Once you have the DORA, you can call SVT and get the same update that your dealer is getting. You are cutting out the third party on information and getting it right from the source with no alterations to make one person look better or worse. I hope your car dealer would not lie to you to make them look better in this deal, but not all are that forthcoming with information they may or may not have. I had the build date and delivery ETA from SVT before my dealer did: But if you prefer third hand information from your dealer, go for it.

Whatever. :Pshyco:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I got more help from blood on here than I did from my dealer as far as updates go.

Bandit

Reaction score
Thanks blood.... I know one day that this order will have a production date. 12 weeks and counting lol.....

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Sorry to pester you but im checking the validity of my dealers email today stating my priority was changed and that i had been or will be scheduled this week.

Dealer# F13441
Order# 4033
Pri # 10.

Thanks.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many raptors get built a week? I wish they would just start firing them out since the order banks are coming to a close. There can't be that many more customer raptors on order can there? I wouldn't think any dealers would order any more 13's to just keep on the lot as stock, being order banks for 14s open up in about a month and a half